“It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”- Carl Sagan
- Ask Successful for Tips. Learn and apply.
- Get out of the Mental Trap that successful people are better than you. They were just doing things differently.
- The ability to concentrate single mindedly on your most important task, to do it well and to finish it completely , is the key to great success, achievement, respect, status and happiness in life.
- Elevate your vision it will attract big people.
- Go where people have not gone before.
- Don’t get hung up on results. Focus on process.
Other Random Self Improvement Observations.
A email forward that is interesting.
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.
Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course?
Each of us has such a bank. It’s name is TIME.
Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose.
It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day.
If you fail to use the day’s deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against “tomorrow.”
You must live in the present on today’s deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!
The clock is running!! Make the most of today.
- To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
- To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
- To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
- To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
- To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.
- To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.
- To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why its called the present.
Random Resolves made
- Live in the present.
- Observe your state of mind at all times.
- When solving problems, dig at the roots.
- Have long range goals to prevent frustration from short range failures.
- The best helping hand you will ever receive is the one at the end of your own hand.
- A successful person is one who lays the foundation with bricks thrown at him.
- Never waste a minute of your life thinking of people you don’t like.
The shell must break before the bird can fly. – Alfred Tennyson
- Be brave take risks, nothing can substitute experience.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. – James Allen Read
- Sri Sri RV believes obsessions and addictions are a result of overeating and being oversexed.